Trying to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin

Hello,
I have weird issue while using pgadmin. Recently I uninstalled my old pgadmin  4 / 4.0 and resinstalled pgadmin 4 / 8.0.
After doing, I am getting NJ.WS screen whenever I invoke pgadmin and screen hang there.

In order to troubleshoot, I am planning uninstall pgadmin and reinstall pgadmin 4.0 / 8.0. I am trying to preserve my password login credentials which I am using after logging in pgadmin. Is there any file such which I need to back up before uninstalling pgadmin.

It is called TNSNAMES.ORA in the Oracle environment.
Please let me know if did not provide enough information.

Thanks,
Sarwar