From: Krishna B <krishnasvkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 10:45 PM
To: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: SOzcn <selahattinozcnma@xxxxxxxxx>; pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Login script

Hi Sarwar,

I am using pgadmin tool..

Thank you
Krishna B

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 8:52 PM M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Krishna,

Which Editor you are referring in your email?
Actually, I am trying to use such Editor. Currently I am using pgAdmin and SQL- Developer to connect Postgres databases but the editor features which are available are not meeting the demands. I am just trying to know if you are using any other editor from any other tools or using any other way.

From PSql, we can only run SQL  queries to get the desired results.
For example, if I click on the user or table in the editors, I want to fetch all the SQLs related all privilege assignments on that object. This is not my just theory but  I worked on this type of environment in the past and now I missing them.

Thank you,
Sarwar