Re: Need inputs on postgresql HA with consul cluster

Hi Scott,

but as per the patroni documentation , if we enable failsafe_mode option, incase of dcs down, cluster status should remain the same without any action. but it is not happening.

On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 9:29 PM Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2023, at 11:11 PM, Rambabu V <ram.wissen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Using patroni 3+ version, even though enabled failsafe_mide, still if consul cluster down, master db going down. Replicas remaining same.

If you don't have working network infrastructure, you cannot have reliable HA on Postgres--nor any other service.