Re: LDAP (AD) Configuration

I am using a ruby-based tool calld "pg-ldap-sync"

https://github.com/larskanis/pg-ldap-sync

This works super well for syncing AD users and groups!  We created a single AD group to migrate all of our users into Postgres roles, then we are assigning role-based permissions once their account exists in Postgres.