Re: Verify data after backup and restore

reviewing the backup logs and reports for any errors, warnings, or failures; checking the backup files for size, date, and format; utilizing checksums or hashes to compare the backup files with the original data files and performing a test restore on a separate server or environment to confirm that the backup files are readable and restorable.

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.EmojiEmojiEmoji
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success