Re: Vulnerability

That was what I wanted to hear, thanks.

Have a nice day!

Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx>, 24 Kas 2023 Cum, 17:15 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 12:18 AM SOzcn <selahattinozcnma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Team, first of all I hope everything going well for you guys.

As errors are corrected in a major version of PostgreSQL, new adjustments are made and that bug disappears. For example, there was an X bug on v14, this problem was fixed in 14.2, etc. Do I only need to upgrade when applying an additional patch for this? Or should we pull my files from the repo? I would appreciate it if you could explain exactly what should be done in such matters.

Postgresql minor releases are cumulative: every new minor release contains all the fixes from every older release.

That's how all packaged Linux software works.