Re: Vulnerability

SOzcn schrieb am 24.11.2023 um 06:17:
> Hello Team, first of all I hope everything going well for you guys.
>
> As errors are corrected in a major version of PostgreSQL, new
> adjustments are made and that bug disappears. For example, there was
> an X bug on v14, this problem was fixed in 14.2, etc. Do I only need
> to upgrade when applying an additional patch for this? Or should we
> pull my files from the repo? I would appreciate it if you could
> explain exactly what should be done in such matters.

In general you should upgrade to the latests minor version as soon as possible.

https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

For Postgres 14 this would be 14.10 - and that will include the fixes introduced in 14.2

There is no need install the intermediate version if you still use something older than 14.9 - just install 14.10

Regards
Thomas