Re: Why did my PostgreSQL tables double in size?

This problem seems to have started from the 10th month, this parameter value was changed in the 9th month and was done for all clusters.  I thought at first the vacuum didn't work but then I see the auto vacuum was on. My case was, that there was a problem with the auto vacuum but it seems like that's okay too. So the problem is because of the application? If the update-delete progress is coming a lot from application, because of that dead rows are going to loop. And when a new insert operation occurs, the number of dead rows for a single insert increases because it tries too many times.