Re: Automation

Hi Rajesh,

I agree with previous comments about this being pretty vague.  Here are some general ideas though:
  • Automate backups if applicable
  • Automate fail-over if applicable
  • Use Infrastructure / Configuration as Code
  • Use Schema Migrations
  • Implement CI/CD pipelines with static analysis (such as linting / anti-pattern checking) and automated testing.
Beyond these basics, I think people would really need to know what problem you are trying to solve.  There's no point in automating a solution if the problem isn't defined and understood.  Further, many solutions are really going to depend on your environment.

Best regards,

Dan Smith