Re: Discard All in pgbouncer

On Monday, October 9, 2023, Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I have set Max conn in db as 250....do I have to set the same in pgbouncer?

You need to read the pgbouncer configuration settings again and ask specific questions about specific settings that you don’t understand.

But, no, your configuration of pgbouncer and PostgreSQL are related but independent and you need to make choice for all three interfaces that exist in such a setup - application-pgbouncer, pgbouncer-internal, world-to-PostgreSQL (pgbouncer being part of the “world” from PostgreSQL’s perspective)

David J.