tell master to tell it's the master - ?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: tell master to tell it's the master - ?
- From: lejeczek <peljasz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 11:07:14 +0200
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/102.13.0
Is it possible to configure pgSQL to announce it's being a
master and not querying it?
I was hoping for a file whose existence or content would confirm
that and would be generated/created by pqSQL itself - am I too
many thanks, L.
[Index of Archives]
[PHP on Windows]