.history': No such file or directory - a symptom of ?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: .history': No such file or directory - a symptom of ?
- From: lejeczek <peljasz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 17:03:59 +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/102.13.0
What is that - as per subject - a symptom of exactly?
I get that there was an issue, but with more details explained.
Perhaps there are docs which explain that?
When it happens I take slave down and do _pg_basebackup_ off the
master - but is there a more "civilized" way to "push" the slave
back in sync, maybe without taking slave off-line?
many thanks, L.
[Index of Archives]
[PHP on Windows]