Seeking Advice on Table Alterations without Downtime in PostgreSQL

Dear PostgreSQL Community,

I am writing to seek guidance on performing table alterations without incurring downtime. As a member of the community, I would greatly appreciate any insights or best practices you could provide in this regard.

Specifically, I am interested in techniques or approaches that allow for seamless alterations such as adding/removing columns, modifying column data types, renaming columns, and altering constraints.

Thank you for your time and support. Your expertise will be highly valuable to me.

Br,
Veerendra Pulapa
+91-9949349894