Re: AWS RDS "sessions" and pg_stat_activity

Their use of "sessions" is everywhere. AAS (average active session count) and all over the insights, including the activity bar. I'm just trying to map those back to exact things I can query myself from pg_stat_activity.

Little bit on it here https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/database/analyzing-amazon-rds-database-workload-with-performance-insights/