Migrating MSSQL 2017 to Postgresql

Hello,

I need to migrate my data saved in mssql server 2017 to postgresql

The mssql server is in a docker image running on ubuntu

I got this blog-[https://dev.to/abhinavgupta1997/migrating-database-from-sql-server-mssql-to-postgresql-1mje] for this migration

But I want to do the migration using the command line only. the above link shows the migration using GUI app

Could you please share the instructions for migrating the mssql server to postgresql using ubuntu terminal

There are not much about the migration using command line

Thanks

--
shanmu