Related To Query Optimization

Hi Team,

 I am facing an issue where one of the queries is taking time in production.
When I put that query in explain, I found many nested loop conditions were being used, so just for testing, I disabled the enable_nestloop flag for a session, and now the query is running fast.
I also ran an analyze on every table of that query and also indexing is there on required columns.

 Tell me where i am wrong and what can be done, as i don't want to disable it because, according to me, it's not a good practise.

--
Have a Good day !!!

Regards
Rohit Sachdeva