Index recreation details with REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY

Hello,

We're working on setting up some regular jobs to reindex tables where we
wind up generating a lot of index bloat. We're planning on using REINDEX
... CONCURRENTLY. We'd like to reindex all of the indexes on the tables.

In some of our environments, these tables are very large and under high
load, and we want to minimize the resource consumption of index
recreation if possible.

With that in mind, my question is: does REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY
operate on the indexes of the table in parallel, or sequentially? If
in parallel, I imagine we would see less DB resource utilization by
updating one index at a time.

Best,
Matthew