How can we log the sequential scan of queries at DB level

HI Team,
I tried in different ways to get the slow queries and generated explain plan using explain analyze(only select). I generated a PGBadger report and got the Most frequent queries. My request  is there any option to find the list of queries that scan large number of rows regardless of the time they take. I would like to have the log of queries that scan large number of rows regardless of the time they take except for the auto explain option. Is there any tool or extension?

Thanks,
Venkata.