Re: CRUD tool?

You're confusing common and basic with something thats highly specific and customized to what you need. pgAdmin is a very common and basic way to interface with the database. All DB GUI tools are going to have the same functionality, because that is what the functionality of a database is.

What you want is something extremely specific to your scenario, which doesnt exist already because you're the only one with your particular scenario. (You're not even really describing what you need, you need a CRUD tool that works on ONE table?!)

Either you have to learn how a DB GUI tool works and educate your users accordingly, or you have to build a small simple application that can do exactly what you need.

Its like saying I need a vehicle for my grandmother that only drives to the grocery store and church on Sundays, regular cars expose too much functionality.