Re: Load 500 GB test data with Large objects and different types

Converting int values to timestamp is possible with PostgreSQL's functions.

The already mentioned generate_series() can generate timestamp values directly.

So you can choose.

What do you mean by large objects? Large binary values can be saved as bytea type or as large objects separate from tables.