Re: Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.

Hi,

Ofcourse! You can speed up the execution of creation of FKC (Foreign Key 🔐 constraint) simply by running the queries that involve joins between the parent and child tables.

Foreign key indexes can significantly improve performance for queries that involve joins between the parent and child tables.

"Join" need to be studied from table to table basis for different databases!

Regards,
Abhishek Singh

Sent using Panasonic - Egula 810 9P