Re: csv vs json?

No error message.

And there was no quoting.  That's the bug.

On 1/9/23 3:55 PM, Samed YILDIRIM wrote:
Hi Rich,

It is hard to say what the problem is you encountered and offer any solution. Can you share the error message you got and example lines from your csv file?

I only can recommend you to check the document on the link below. CSV format of file might not match with default settings of PostgreSQL. You can adjust via parameters, such as delimiter, quote, and escape.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-copy.html

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM