Re: Client IP in Patroni

On 11/21/22 09:14, Anjul Tyagi wrote:
Team,

We have setup in Postgres HA Cluster using Patroni. Also we have used the HAProxy for load balancing...

On Postgres side, we are getting HaProxy IP instead of Client IP, while checking in pg_stat_activity tables. Can you please suggest the changes needs to be done on HAProxy or Postgres side?

Postgresql does not know that HAProxy is a proxy.  It just knows that an IP address (which just happens to come from an HAProxy server) has connected and "doing stuff".