Re: Struggling with 13->14 and anyarray -> anycompatiblearray

Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Thanks. This seems to return aggregates where array_append is used with
> anyarray, but I now see aggregates where e.g. array_cat is used with
> anyarray. Is there some way to generally query aggregates where any array
> function might be looking for anyarray and need to be dropped/re-created
> with anycompatiblearray?

Looking for aggtranstype = 'anyarray'::regtype would give you a hit list,
but beware that not every one of those was changed.  Looking at HEAD,
I see

postgres=# select aggfnoid::regprocedure from pg_aggregate where aggtranstype = 'anyarray'::regtype;
   aggfnoid
 max(anyarray)
 min(anyarray)
(2 rows)

so you'd want to exclude those.  (I guess just skipping ones with oid <
9999 would be enough to skip built-ins.)

			regards, tom lane