Asking for existence of a GUI frame work similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL and others

Hello all,

    This is my fist email and I ask for leniency on the response. I am quite new to PostgreSQL, and had my first taste of a Windows version. My background is Oracle and I have some questions. I will also post in the admin list.

  1. What is the best Linux server for the PostgresQL in your opinion? Ubuntu Server, Redhat, other?
  2. Is there a low-cost or free low code development tool / framework similar to Oracle APEX for PostgreSQL?
  3. In continuation to the previous question, has anyone attempted to combine Oracle APEX with PostgreSQL using REST, i.e. something like pgREST or similar / alternative and what are the experiences?

Thanks In advance!

Kindest regards,
Dionisis Kontominas