Re: server setting up error

Hello Cem,

pgAdmin and PostgreSQL are two separate applications. And they are not dependent on each other.

pgAdmin is a PostgreSQL client and management application that has many advanced features beyond just being a client.
PostgreSQL is an open source relational database management system. In other words, it is a database server/service.

As far as I can see, you wanted to install a local PostgreSQL server and connect to it through pgAdmin. You need to ensure that you have an installed and working PostgreSQL service on your workstation. You can use EnterpriseDB's installation bundle for Windows. They also created a cool installation guide, which I saw while writing the email.

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM