Re: Ldap config for Active Directory

Why do you say that you can't use kerberos w/ apps?

I prefer to not reply to this one otherwise I won't be kind with some people... 😅️

Note that using ldap auth means sending the user's password to the PG
server in cleartext, which is extremely insecure and means that a
compromised PG server could be used to steal the credentials of any user
logging in using this method.

I agree... but for now I can't switch a to full Kerberos setup...