Re: Postgresql 14 performance

Hello Wim,

Thank you for your quick response.
Yes, it is not a regular table, it is a view, and yes 1506074 IS NULL is always false. ( the generated query.)

I don't think it is about the system workload. Because the system has a very low load on the weekend.

While the query took an average of 1 second, it suddenly took 5-6 seconds according to the PostgreSQL log file. I couldn't find the reason for this slowdown.

Warm regards,
Kenn