Re: How to fully restore a single table from a custom dump?

On 8/9/22 12:13, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
Le mar. 9 août 2022, 18:41, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
On 8/9/22 08:21, Holger Jakobs wrote:
Am 09.08.22 um 14:49 schrieb MichaelDBA Vitale:
Hi,
If you use the directory dump method, -Fd, then you could generate an editable listing where you can selectively remove stuff that you don't want to restore, just keeping the stuff related to your specific table.   You run pg_restore once to generate the listing.  Then run pg_restore again using that modified listing to load into the target database. See the pg_restore docs for exact syntax.

Regards,
Michael Vitale