Automating removal of orphaned stored procedure calls

One of our newer applications is regularly leaving some stored procedures in a partially completed state. It’s not one of my applications, and the DBA responsible for it hasn’t said why this happens, but he is trying to automate removing these. Currently, it’s a manual process where they log into the db as the application owner which owns these and remove them manually. For whatever reason he can’t use the application owner’s I’d to run this process. I suggested adding the application owner as a group for the actual user he is going to use, and once that happened, using a SET ROLE to become that user, but it did not apparently work. Anybody have any good ideas here to make this work?

Sent from my iPad