pgAdmin Docker container: specify web URL path prefix?

Hi everyone,

I'm getting into containerized hosting, and I'd like to setup the pgAdmin docker container with a reverse proxy (Traefik). Traefik supports Path Prefix proxying for services (i.e, I'd like to access pgAdmin at host.example.com/pgadmin/). The issue seems to be that pgAdmin automatically rewrites requests to host.example.com/login, which breaks the proxy.

I can't seem to find any options that allow us to specify the web path pgAdmin uses, from the perspective of configuring the docker container. Can anyone please confirm this?

Thanks in advance,

Glen