Determine potential change in table size after a column dropped?

I have a large large large table with many many many rows, and it's a certain size in pg_relation_size -- there's a timestamp with tz column on this table that's mostly kind of useless, and I want to figure out how much space it would free if we just dropped it. Can I easily do this?

I can fire up a replica and drop the column there and compare but that takes some time, so wondering if there's some simple math here due to an inherent tz timestamp column size, or something.

Thanks.