pgAadmin 4 internal vs external browser macOS

Hello all,

Is there any way to stop using the internal browser for anything that accesses the internet (update, help, etc).

I consider the internal browser, based on what I know today, a security threat.  I know how secure my preferred browser is and I want all connections to the internet to use it.

The internal browser is fine for connecting to pg, but not for general internet use.

I have no idea how it is connected, how the connection was configured, how the browser is configured, etc.

Thanks,

Neil
Https://www.fairwindsoft.com