Re: FDW, connections, master v replica

I guess we do not have any mechanism or proxy that parses query to redirect it to master or replica.
I was playing with crunchy proxy and read that if the application can provide *read hints*, it would redirect those queries to read replicas, else all go to primary.
https://github.com/CrunchyData/crunchy-proxy