Query on User account password change details

Hi Team,

Please advise on the possibilities to retrieve “last password change date”  for a PostgreSQL user account. We have an audit requirement to identify the password change details for local PostgreSQL user accounts. We are able to track AD users using AD Group Policy, but unable to fetch these details for local user accounts. Tried to explore pg_users and pg_shadow catalog views, but this information was not available.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Vipin
--