Re: Trouble after crashing postgresql

Alas I didn't bother making a backup since It is a research database. Still it is large enough that I'd rather not do a dump/restore now of the tables that I'd want to dump/restore. Is there some other neat alternative that I can do to just terminate postgresql's attempt to clean up after I messed it up? BTW I don't know the name of the table that it was trying to create since my stored procedure had generated a name starting with "tmp" and having a time stamp and other info after that. Originally I was using a temporary table, but had made it permanent to help debug...