Re: PG Admin 4.28 is crashing while viewing 10M row data

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, Sachin Kumar <sachinkumaras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi David,
I want to verify the records updated in the table, once the record is updated I have to run a query on all the records. to filter status.

Restarted the service, but what will be the solution to verify 10 Million updated data.

Why the trust issues?  What aspect of the data are you trying to verify.  How is your copy causing updates? If you mean inserts it is confusing to call inserts updates when updating is an actual thing.

Once a command returns it either worked or will report an error.

David J.