PgBouncer - HA Mode

Team,

we are using PgBouncer for connection pooling, now all are application is connecting database via PgBouncer. However I need suggestion, if some how VM goes down or something goes wrong with PgBouncer, how can we handle that situation. We observe that currently its a single point of failure for all application if PgBouncer goes down.

Is there any kind of load balancer or replicate the PgBouncer ti manage the high availability?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green