Re: how to connect pgadmin 4.16 to postgres db in linux

hi
you have to tell postgres running on your linux server who is allowed to login from what url
this is done in pd_hba.conf
and you have also to tell postgres on what ips it should listen
See:
https://www.netiq.com/documentation/identity-manager-47/setup_windows/data/connecting-to-a-remote-postgresql-database.html