pgAdmin4 error

Good morning Experts.
After upgrade postgeSQL db from 10.4 to 10.6 and to 11.1 in AWS yesterday, now my pgAdmin gui doesn't work well.  I only can preview the information from Tables, views but not trigger functions, functions, and the rest of information under "Schemas" even I can see a plus sign (+) but couldn't expand...From the Query tool, I can create function successful and when I check back the "function" tab, nothing show.  It worked last week with postgreSQL 10.4

I disconnected the server and reconnected it back and nothing help me to see the information of function/ trigger function.
I can query from the query tool to see the proname and not from the pgAdmin tool.

thank you.
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image