SQL workflow for crash testing correctness

Good evening PGSQL admin email distribution list,

I have built an HA cluster setup. I would like to instrument a workflow to test for lost or duplicated writes.

Does anyone know of prior art that does this?

Does anyone have thoughts on how to model this? My initial thoughts were to find the serialization tests in the Postgres project core.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide,
Joseph Hammerman