Re: Is there a way to log only a particular user connection attempts in Postgres?

On 3/21/19 11:24 PM, pavan95 wrote:
Hi Community,

Is there any way to log a user login/connection attempts in a log file ?

I  know that we have log_connections parameter for this. But it logs all the
connection attempts for all users across the instance.

But here my requirement is to exclude login attempts for a particular
user(as in my case its application user

A user that can't log in isn't much of a user.

and postgres  user).

In a misguided, auditor-mandated attempt at security?