Re: Disable copy function

On 11/30/2018 03:18 AM, Andrew Gierth wrote:
"prasanna" == prasanna rk <prasanna2mail@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
  prasanna> Hi Team
  prasanna> How do I disable copy option from database, i understand
  prasanna> usually this option will be available only for super user,
  prasanna> however we need to disable fully from DB.. please advice

Why?

ISTM that a lot of people on this list have never worked in large companies run by unimaginative people who only know "Best Practice".   This crazy question smells of that: OP has been tasked with blocking COPY or coming back with an authoritative document saying why it can't be done.

Notice that the superuser has other ways to read and write files (for
example lo_import/lo_export, pg_read_file, using ALTER SYSTEM to
change the log directory and filename, loading a module to call the OS,
using file access functions in any untrusted language, etc. etc.)