Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured Logical Replication in 10.4

On 04/09/2018 10:12, pavan95 wrote:
Hi Achilleas/David,

So like what you have said, making the subscriber table structure(only)
ready will sort out this issue?

If yes, I will drop the existing replication and start from the scratch.  Or
else like what David had suggested is truncating all the tables sufficient??
Please confirm.
Start from scratch:
- drop the subscription
- truncate all tables on the subscriber side (or drop the database and recreate with --schema-only)
- recreate the subscription

In the mid of the summer we went through deploying logical replication for the first time, and it took a considerable amount of testing, and planning, e.g. which tables you want, which you dont want, from the ones you want do they have unique keys, etc, and still I didn't get it right from the first go.

Looking forward to hear from you!!.

Finding my way interesting in this logical replication. And thanks team for
your wonderful support.

Regards,
Pavan

--