Re: increase insert into local table from remote oracle table preformance

Hi, we probably need more inforation to offer anything useful here, e.g:

- The network bandwidth between the 2 hosts

- the number of partitions on the Postgres end (i.e how many days in your case)

- single or batched INSERT

The lack of indexes is probably not going to effect INSERT performance that much, but the number of partition tables has a huge impact, so we need to know this stuff!

Cheers

Mark