Re: Granting any privilege for a specific set of tables in postgres in a single shot!..

3 suggestions

- use roles so you don't have to grant to so many individual users
- use schemas so you don't have to grant to individual tables
- select 'grant select on ' || ? || ' to ' || ?, into a script which you then execute

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx