Re: Can database access for roles be different on the hot standby server vs the master server?

On Monday, May 14, 2018, Mark Steben <mark.steben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I just implemented two instances of hot standby psql databases on a server for the purpose of developer queries and reports.  The primary servers are our production servers.  Is it possible to revoke the access by developers on production while giving them read access on the standby?

Setup the pg_hba.conf file to prevent connection on the master?  Said file isn't part of the replication.

David J.