Re: Barman backup fails after upgrade to PostgreSQL 10

Dear Georg,

Many thanks for your help. I changed the max_wal_senders to 10 and restarted the database. Since I have a small server I did not want to put it higher then mentioned in the documentation of Barman 2.3. Thought I did not need to. Now the backup is made (took 4 minutes).

Kind regards,

Marco