Re: PostgreSQL Active-Active

You can achieve this HA with forward and backward reverse synchronous streaming replication with 3 nodes automatic failover with pgpool in PostgreSQL.

There is always downtime but it should not be more than a minute its depends on your hardware and network bandwidth speed availability.

--
http://www.shreeyansh.com