Re: A particular database to move to other drive

Thanks a lot.

On Nov 27, 2017 3:23 PM, "Abhishek Gautam" <abhishekgautam009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

May be creating new tablespace on new drives and then changing db tablespace from default to new one.

Beware there would be physical movement of data.

Haven’t done this for whole db but should work.

Sent from iPhone

Cheers,
Abhishek Gautam